Yeast Scrapstore Manager
£12,480 per annum
20 hours a week over 5 days
This post is for an initial 6 months and will continue subject to further funding
We are a small but growing charity that uses recycled resources to provide affordable and accessible craft opportunities to the local community. Over the last five years we have grown steadily into a sustainable project with an optimistic future.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and skilled part-time manager to work with the existing team to help us continue to develop, whilst maintaining the ethos of the charity that has brought us this far. You will have previous management experience and will be able to lead and develop a small team in a growing organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside the volunteers to fulfil the activities the charity provides
• Increasing the volunteer base
• Developing training and support for all volunteers
• Ensuring that the scrapstore is open for more hours
• Increasing the promotion of YEAST scrapstore to the wider community
• Maintaining the membership database
• Collecting or receiving and sorting the scrap
• Developing more adult and children’s activity sessions
• Advising visitors on how they might best use the resources available
• Managing the day to day finances of the charity
For a full job description please look at this PDF.
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter, with details of two referees to:
Unit 7 Dyehouse Lane
Closing Date: 21st September 2018
Interview Date: 26th September 2018